Skin icing has become a popular modern beauty ritual for better looking skin. This therapy has been used by many beauty experts in spas and skin care treatments for several years and for its wide range of benefits.
But it is my favorite thing to do because of how easy and cheap it is! It gives my face a beautiful glow and makes it feels so soft and smooth
Skin icing is a regular practice in the skin care routine of Korean women, who are known for their detailed beauty rituals. And has been a regular practice for centuries.
It can alleviate everything from acne, wrinkles, excess oil, and enlarged pores and improves circulation and complextion!
How to Do an Ice Facial at Home
You can do a simple ice facial in the morning and/or evening. Here’s how:
1. Start your ice facial by thoroughly cleansing the face.
2. Next wrap one or two ice cubes in a soft washcloth, gauze or other soft cloth.
3. When the ice begins to melt and the cloth is damp, apply to the face.
4. Hold the washcloth on the different areas of the face for about one to two minutes.
5. Move the ice cube(s) gently with circular movements up along the chin and jaw line, up the cheeks and along the forehead and along the nose and take special care underneath the eyes.
6. Complete the facial with a moisturizer, argon oil is a great non-comedogenic oil.
For better results, add come lemon, rosewater, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other skin-friendly ingredients to the water for the ice cubes, depending on your skin type.
To make this ice experience more enjoyable, you can do it on a hot afternoon while earthing under a big tree!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease