About a year ago I got a free sample for Lotus Moon Vitamin B Serum. It’s totally AMAZING! I fell in love with it from the start! Plus, it’s very natural with good ingredients!
The only problem was that it costs around $30 for a very small bottle and I wasn’t looking forward to spending that much just for a luxury.
The good news is that I recreated the serum for only a fraction of the cost.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Gather the recipe and ingredients.
2. Next, get a pot and a metal bowl (double boiler style) and melt the emulsifying wax into the oils. This wax in important for binding the Aloe Vera juice and the oils together.
3. After it cools add the aloe Vera juice and essential oils. Since the aloe juice is raw you don’t want to bring it to a high temperature or else it would damage the vitamins and nutrients in it.
4. Mix it throughly…
5. And add it to the container.
6. Then make a label for your creation!
Copy Cat Lotus Moon Vitamin E Serum
2 Tablespoons vegetable glycerin
1 Tablespoons Vitamin E oil
1/4 Cup emulsifying wax
1/2 Cup Aloe Vera juice (or Gel)
2 Teaspoons Rose Hip oil (optional)
5 drop Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Lavender essential oil
3 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
2 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil
2 drops Purification essential oil
2 drops Lemon essential oil
It was very simple and easy! I’m so glad I didn’t have to purchase the serum and instead I know that I’m using hight quality essential oils and ingredients of my face!
Let my know how the recipe turns out for you!